Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh my love

Oh my love, for the first time in my life, my eyes can see.I see the wind, I see the trees. Everything is clear in my heart ...... No. 6 sing. cranberries to listen to our songs so the songs you lonely when a person will hear the bleeding hearts! friend, I hope you heard this song. you really like her, I just started herve leger listening to The song I really do not believe that this world actually have such good music. I was completely shocked her! I hope the world can have more people to enjoy such good music. I beg you to hear this song. After listening to him. even if I kneel beg you! I will not speak on how the sound, when the opening Li Yuchun holding microphone, smiling jumping, I was shocked, because the song's lyrics read people know that What song is written. until she sang with a smile: Another head hangs lowly (humble manner has a skull herve leger dress hanging).
I was completely speechless! this song is interpreted in this way you? many Corn speaking, Li Yuchun sing a new style, not imitation, but we should celebrate!! This is ridiculous, imitation? original music of the singing, you see a number of singers herve leger bandage dress to imitate out? to Li Yuchun's voice is absolutely in the training years not imitate out. say that your so-called innovation, and innovation is not wrong, but how innovative, must meet the words and music the mood now! not seen someone sing the national anthem when the romp, and even in the Olympics, China athletes won gold medals in the most happy, when the national anthem sounded, everyone is a serious expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment